How to Reset Your Password
1. From www.sfopera.com click LOGIN in the upper right navigation bar.
2. On the Login Screen, click the blue “Forgot your Password?" link.
3. Enter in the email address on your account into the window that pops-up and click “Reset Password."
4. The next screen will tell you an email has been sent to your email address. Note: This email can take up to 5 minutes to arrive in your inbox.
5. Check your email for an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will read: Reset your San Francisco Opera password. The email will look like this:
6. From that email, click the blue link that reads: Click here to reset your password. This will take you back to the San Francisco Opera website.
7. Once back at the San Francisco Opera website, you will need to enter in a new password. Your patron ID number should already be entered as your username; if not, enter your email address in the username field. Once you’ve entered in your new password and confirmed it, click the blue “Submit” button.